Our miniature puppies are $2,150 due to the number of generations it takes to breed a true miniature goldendoodle (we do not breed 70 pound dogs to 5 pound dogs). Our mediums, standard bred to miniature are $1950.
What comes with your puppy?
- Go home class on the day your puppy goes home with a certified trainer (Angie at Woof Zen Den) – Free
- Six weeks of classes with a certified trainer (with your puppy’s littermates) for only $60
- Five year health guarantee
- 30 Days of Trupanion insurance
- Early Neurological Stimulation/Manding Training
- Puppy Blanket with mom Smell
- Dew Claws Removed
- Licensed Vet Check
- Genetic Testing of Parents
- Health Records and Sales Agreement
- We offer a lifetime of support for your puppies and sponsor goldendoodle romps for Sophie’s goldendoodles puppies/dogs to get back together at least once per year. We strive to maintain our reputation as the BEST goldendoodle breeder in Idaho and we stand behind our puppies!
Molly, our 20 pound goldendoodle, and Murphy, miniature poodle, had a litter of miniature goldendoodles on January 14th. Check out the unique markings on Facebook of these beautiful puppies! These puppies will be about 20 pounds. Puppy Selection starts February 18th and puppies go home after March 9th. $2,150
- Ledbetter – Male – Paypal
- Bevel – Either – Paypal
- Shokrollahi – Male- Paypal
- Chorvat – Male – Paypal
- Kopping – Male- $
- Male Available
Sophie, 40 pound F2 goldendoodle, and Murphy, 20 pound miniature poodle, had their first litter of 30 pound F2b goldendoodles on January 3rd. Puppy Selection will start on February 9th and go home date will be March 2nd. These puppies will be hypoallergenic. This litter is sold out!
- Huempfer – Coral Female – Paypal
- Williams – White Female- Paypal
- Heasley – Maroon Female – Paypal
- Angela – Orange Female – Paypal
- Schmidt – Green Female – Paypal
- Owen – Black Male
- Scheller – Brown Boy – Paypal
Gracie, goldendoodle, and Blue, 30 pound multigenerational goldendoodle are expecting a litter of 35 to 40 pound multigenerational goldendoodles in February. We are waiting for the ultrasound!
- Breeder’s Choice
- Clausen- Paypal
- Alicia – Female – Paypal
- Tobias – Either – Paypal
Lucy, 25 pound multigenerational goldendoodle, and Blaze, 25 pound multigenerational goldendoodle are expecting their first litter the end of February. These puppies will have the ultimate teddy bear look and will be 25 pounds of nonshedding cuteness!
- Breeder’s Choice
- Kerns – Paypal
Swineyard – Paypal
- Marx – Either – Paypal
- Krishnek – Male – Paypal
- Bajaj – Male – Venmo
Becksy, 50 pound English Goldendoodle, and Jack, 27 pound Australian Labradoodle will have their first litter of adorable Australian Goldendoodles. These puppies will be cream with red markings. These puppies are expected Valentines Day!
- DeCloss – Female – Paypal